Light Brown Tradition Embroidered Wedding Sharara
$ 117.00 USD
$ 94.00 USD
$ 23.00 USD
Add to Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Light Brown Tradition Embroidered Wedding Sharara is an indian outfit designed for festivals or indian wedding. This set features embossed embroidery work with zari, thread and stone detail on dola jacquard straight cut top paired net embroidered sharara bottom with santoon lining. The beauty part is it’s heavily embellished net dupatta. Team it up with golden jewellery and fancy clutch to look mesmerising.
- This set contains a straight cut top, flared sharara bottom and a dupatta.
- This is the best choice to wear on Diwali festival or on weddings.
- Embellished neckline, sleeves and daman with zari and thread work.
- Sharara beautifully embroidered with zari and resham work buttis.
- zari embroidery and satin lace bordered dupatta.
- Modesty customisable.
|Style||Plazzo Style Suit|
Product Will Be Shipped Within 1 Week
If Your Are in Rush Please Contact Us On Whatsapp +91 9979107865
**Due to various types of lightings and flash used while photo shoot the color shade of the product may vary. The brightest shade seen is the closest color of the product.
**Accessories and other item shown in picture is used for photography will not included in order.