You have no items in your shopping cart.
Saree may be considered as a heritage dressing of India, but one cannot miss the beauty and grace that a three-piece salwar kameez brings along. From traditional salwar kameez to Bollywood inspired body-hugging churidar kameez, Anarkali suit coming right from the royal courtyard to the latest innovation of palazzo suits. Our fashion designers are known for their eye for detailing and their knack for bringing in something new on the plate every season. With this one can find the rocking trend of palazzo suit which has swept the Bollywood industry, television soap operas and everyone with its gorgeous silhouette and style.The long wide and flared legs of palazzo pants, when teamed up with a kurta, look really stunning.
Many may consider palazzo pants as the extended fashion reincarnation of sharara pants. But there is one thing that distinguishes a palazzo from sharara pants. The latter is primarily worn as a ceremonial dress wherein the kurta as well as the sharara pants are heavily embellished with bead and sequin work. But palazzo pants are also crafted out of simple fabrics like cotton, chanderi, and crepe in order to maintain versatility of the silhouette. These days’ women prefer wearing cotton palazzo suits even at work. This is one of the attire which is making its way from wardrobe to work wear and even for after work gathering.
1. A palazzo suit is primarily worn with a straight fit kurta with high side slits. This gives a lean look. This style is primarily worn to the office and looks formal as a work wear. This style doesn’t require a dupatta.
2. The second one, where in the palazzo pants are worn with a frock style long kurta with no side slits. This can be worn as casual wear if it is a printed palazzo suit. But one can also work around the fabric and embellishments and turn it into a stunning piece of ceremonial wear.
3. Another style, which is quite popular these days among Bollywood actresses, is a straight fit kurta with a front middle slit teamed up with palazzo pants. Brocade print or foil print looks regal in this style of palazzo suit.
4. Lastly is the sharara style palazzo suit worn with a short kurta. This works magic as a party wear. Whether one wishes to attend any Eid party or a Diwali card party, one can gracefully flaunt this style.
5. Long jacket style kurta with a short top and a pair of palazzo pants work wonders if one wishes to make a fusion style statement. A mix of both ethnic and western world, this style is an ideal choice if you wish to attend your friend’s Mehendi or bachelorette party!
Hatkat.com is one of the leading fashion online stores offering the best of Indian ethnic fashion to the world. The online website stocks splendid collection of sarees, salwar kameez, lehenga and gowns at irresistible pricing. For buying a palazzo suit, one will get a plethora of choice in terms of colour, fabric, and design. Ranging from designer palazzo suit, casual wear salwar suits, party wear sarees or wedding lehengas, options are endless.
More than 1000 styles of saree, salwar kameez designs, lehengas are added to our online catalog in order to keep a fresh look. Hatkay.com aims at bringing fresh fashion to its customer, residing in any corner of the world. Indian ethnic fashion is evolving every season. Fashion designers are experimenting with new designs, embracing trends inspired by international runways and imbibing them into Indian wear with a sense of creativity and elegance.
Besides this, the fashion store also stocks a humongous collection of Indian ethnic wear, inspired by Bollywood celebrities. Eminent celebrities like Kareena Kapoor Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Karishma Kapoor are known for their ace styling and therefore the online fashion hub offers exclusively designed collection which is inspired from Bollywood trends.
If you are a Bollywood movie buff, you must be checking out trending fashion wear sported by the popular actresses of the Indian film industry. No matter what they wear on the reel or in real life, everything looks splendid. Some of the iconic palazzo suits which have become popular among everyone.
1. Deepika Padukone in Bajirao Mastani. The collection of palazzo suits and sharara suits worn by her looked magnificent. The gorgeous amalgamation of embroidery, sequins work and colour palette produced a rich collection which can be worn at every special occasion. Fabulous colour mix combined with rich embroidery work gave each piece of palazzo suits a regal look. So, if you have a wedding at home and you wish to skip the saree and salwar kameez, Sharara style palazzo suits are a safe bet!
2. Remember Piku? Deepika Padukone flaunting rich cotton kurta and palazzo pants to work? Straight fit kurta with side slits and pockets looked chic when teamed up with ankle length or calf length palazzo pants.
3. Anushka Sharma rocked the sharara and palazzo look in the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil! From her everyday casual wear look in cotton solid colored kurta and palazzo pants set to the shimmering sequined sharara pant and kurta look in the song Cutie Pie! This look makes a perfect style statement for the summer season.
So, this Diwali ditch the sarees, gowns, salwar kameez or lehengas and go for a kill in stunning Palazzo suits. Make the festivities a little bit more fashionable with ethnic ensembles from Hatkay.com. And if you feel you have a fetish for Bollywood dresses, you must browse through our online store and explore the designs and pattern that suits you’re the most. Whether you wish to look stunning like Anushka Sharma in a heavily embellished suit or go minimalistic with printed cotton palazzo suit set, just the Deepika Padukone way.
Start shopping for the Diwali festivities and start filling your cart with the gorgeous salwar kameez, saree, gown designs available at Hatkay.com at irresistible prices.
Regular Price: A$166.24
Special Price A$132.99
Regular Price: A$175.08
Special Price A$140.07
Regular Price: A$175.08
Special Price A$140.07