You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pakistani Salwar kameez is one of the beautiful innovations which our neighboring country has given us. This salwar suit has given birth to a wide variety of inspirations in terms of fabric, silhouette, prints, and design. Undoubtedly, shalwar kameez is a widely worn silhouette across India. Even in parts of the country like southern and eastern parts of India wherein salwar kameez was not known as a formal piece of clothing for women, they have also embraced this Indian ethnic clothing because of its comfort and versatility.
This comes along with no additional doubt that this recognition of salwar kameez is because of Bollywood. Portraying women of all age group wearing salwar kameez has made this Indian clothing a hit amongst women from varied culture and background. For example, earlier Bengali women were only seen flaunting the nine yards saree woven in fabrics like cotton and silk, but now they are seen wearing salwar kameez even at special occasions like Durga Puja and weddings.
With numerous choices available in the silhouette of salwar kameez, women these days are spoilt for choices. They have options for every occasion – lehenga style salwar kameez and Anarkali suits for grand celebrations (an ideal replacement, if you wish to skip draping a saree), the palazzo suits and a trouser pant suit as work-wear and churidar kurta and Patiala salwar kameez as casual wear. But, out of all; Pakistani suits have garnered immense limelight and appreciation because of its plethora of designer silhouettes available.
Bask in the glory of Pakistani salwar suits which boasts of fine thread and zari embroidery, lace work and pastel color palette. Initially, Pakistani Salwar kameez was worn as casual wear, but with new style amalgamations, designers have introduced newness to this mundane piece of attire. A touch of sequins, intricate thread work or zari work have peppered up the look of this ethnic wear. Besides the introduction of a variety of embroidery work, one may also find a plethora of design variations in terms of silhouette.
1. One of the popular versions of Pakistani salwar kameez is the palazzo suit. It is worn with a long kurta that goes below the knee length, featuring long side slits. It is teamed up with matching palazzo pants and chiffon dupatta.
2. Another form of this popular dress is the frock style short kurta worn with simple salwar pants. In this set, the kurta length remains above the knee and the entire set is completed with a dupatta around the neck. In this silhouette, the kurta is mostly adorned with prints and light zari work, making it perfect for light ceremonial dressing.
3. Simple but elegant. If you are not in favor of the frock style kurta, you may also stick to short length straight fit kurta worn with simple salwar pants in matching color. This type of printed Pakistani salwar suit is worn as casual wear.
4. One may find a gorgeous selection of gharara suits online at Hatkay.com. Gharara suits are a form of Pakistani salwar suit which consists of a short mid-length straight fit kurta, a dupatta and a pair of wide-legged pants. The characteristic feature of this pant is the ruched detailing at knee length which flares out dramatically from below. This ethnic wear dressing is a hit among Muslim women and is worn in style at weddings and festive celebrations.
5. Lastly is the embellished style of palazzo suit. Designers have unveiled a bridal collection of palazzo suit wherein the short thigh length kurta is heavily embellished with metallic thread work in floral patterns and the palazzo is intricately embroidered with thread work, giving it a rich and opulent look. An ideal pick for wedding dressing.
The above list of Pakistani salwarkameez designs will help you select the right one according to the occasion, work, and silhouette.
Explore the vast selection of Pakistani Salwar kameez designs online at Hatkay.com. The brand displays more than 500 styles online. Our selection of catalog is updated on a daily basis, in order to offer fresh and new designs to customers. What makes our online store notable from our competitors is that our selection of designs is the most updated and are as per the latest fashion trends. Being one of the leading online stores of Indian ethnic wear, the brand aims at offering the best quality and service to the customers, not just within India but across the world.
Browsing through the website to find your desirable piece is an absolute easy task. If you are looking for a designer Pakistani salwar kameez, just click on the salwar kameez section and select the filter of Pakistani salwar kameez. To further streamline the search, you can also check in the listed choice of work done on the salwar kameez designs. Our collection of salwar kameez patterns are beautified with a plethora of embroidery and thread work like dabka work, chikankari work, zari work, applique work, digital print and many more. Once selected, you will find the list of selected designs which highlights Pakistani salwar kameez in that selected work and embroidery. This will help a customer to finalize their choice without much hassle and time consumption.
Once you have made your selection, add it to the cart and complete the order by making payment. In case you wish to make any alterations or customization, the online store also offers the same. We have a team of skilled tailors who will impeccably and with precision work on the designs you desire for. If you plan to buy something which gets delivered to you in a short time period, then you must select the pieces which are ready to ship. To make your shopping memorable, the brand also offers alluring discounts during festivities and wedding season. So, whether you plan to own a new attire for Eid or for your brother’s wedding, don’t miss checking out Hatkay.com for trendy Indian ethnic wear collection at the best prices.
Regular Price: €125.63
Special Price €100.50
Regular Price: €125.63
Special Price €100.50
Regular Price: €119.29
Special Price €95.43